Search This Blog

January 13, 2014

Gencified Best Dressed List in the Red Carpet of Golden Globe Award 2014

Hi readers!


   The Golden Globe Award 2014 just announced their winners but I can't escape sharing with you what I think who wear the best dressed in the red carpet. So, here are my list:

Amy Adam in Valentino dress
Sexy, elegant and she carry the dress well :)
Photo from source.
Kaley Cuoco wore Rani Zakhem dress
yah! I bet some of you may find it  floral or too much botanical but the dress for me is so classy plus she look lovely, I like her makeup :)
Photo from source.
Cate Blanchett in Armani Prive
As always Cate! yah, she is always in the best dressed list  in any red carpet, I'm not surprise if she look flawless in Golden Globe Award. She's always the best dressed celebrity ^_^
Photo from source.

And Congratulation for winning the 2014 Golden Globe Best Actress :)
Naomi Watts in Tom Ford
The silver dress was perfect fit to Naomi's body, she's sexy and I'm jealous:)
Photo from source.
Zooey Deschanel in Oscar de la Renta
The New Girl star dress like the combination of the vintage glam and modern style. 

Plus putting flower on her hair, she's gorgeous :)
Photo from source.
And the list of celebrity need some second thought before wearing their dress are:
Jennifer Lawrence in Dior
Sorry Jennifer Lawrence fans :) but I find this dress as look like a long happy slip 

(you know what is happy slip? it is an under garment wear/wore by our grandmothers) 
Photo from source.
Congratulation Jennifer Lawrence for winning the Best Supporting Actress in Golden Globe Award 2014 ^_^
Emma Watson in Dior
Dress and pants together. The backless is good but infront, the pants was distracting the dress. And orange color is off :( But Emma's look, was lovely, I'm just distracted with the dress.
Photo from source
How about you, what is in your list of celebrity best dressed in Golden Globe Award 2014?






Follow me on:






No comments:

Post a Comment