Search This Blog

April 7, 2014

The BDJ Box Beauty Social: Tres Chic

Hi readers!

   Last March 23, I attended The BDJ Beauty Social -Tres Chic at Samsung Hall, SM Aura. This is my first time to attend a Belle De Jour event. I read blogs about BDJ social events before and I'm curious to know what are the fun activities, talks and also I want to meet some Bellas (my co-BDJ planner owner)  ^_^.  The event was in partnership with Bifesta, Ellana, Celeteque, Benefit, Canmake, Mochino, AIP, Maxfactor, Ocean Potion, Real Techniques, Revlon, Shiseido, My Amazing Blow Dry Secret, Covergirl, Cure Natural Aqua Gel, PAC, Godiva, Too cool for school, Yves Rocher, Biokos and Canon. 

Event Schedules

Event: The BDJ Box Beauty Social: Tres Chic
Venue: Samsung Hall, SM Aura
Date: March 23, 2014
Theme:  Social Event, Talks, Exhibit 
Beauty Booths 
and more booths
The friendly people of Cure Natural Aqua Gel ^_^
Cure Natural Aqua Gel. I want one battle. ^_^
Ellana Makeup 
Display of makeup at Ellana booth
Beauty Talks
Event was hosted by makeup artist Jasmine Mendiola
Primed and Ready with Miakka Lim of Benefits Cosmetic.
Color of Summer by Jessica Villapando - Chief Makeup Artist -Shiseido
(On this photo L-R : Senior Makeup Artist of Shiseido (wearing black), Giezel-on the spot model (means from audience) and Ms. Jessica Villapando. 
Makeup Demo
   Tips that I had learned in "Color of Summer" beauty talk: 1.) apply liquid foundation that has UV protector 2.) Sun cause wrinkles 3.) smile to get the higher cheek points 4.) we can control the makeup color (from eyes to lips) if we apply the blush first 5.) less the color of brows 6.) we can use blue color and use only one color for eyeshadow 7.) use gloss or less on eyes, intense on the lips


Thank you BDJ Box! 




To know more about BDJ Box visit their FB Page here.





Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment