Search This Blog

January 2, 2014

Cotton On Skull Scarf

Hi readers!

   I love Alexander McQueen's design very much, the edgy design, their choice of color like bold black and white, the mystic and very creative style. I followed McQueen's Facebook account and read their updated status, then I saw their post about their anniversary collaboration with Damien Hirst. They post their skull scarf collection and I fell in love already with the designs. Scarves were available online but I can't afford it plus the shipping cost. Here is an example of McQueen skull scarf:
Photo from source
More example of McQueen skull scarves here and here.

In my frustration, I research online about where can I buy the same design of skull scarf . I saw black and white skull scarf at Apostrophe's instagram, I went immediately to their Glorietta branch but unfortunately it was out of stock already, they have red color but it has a different design. I also tried my luck to look at SM department store and Landmark but they don't have a skull design (usually the available scarves are in plain color, floral and checkered design). 

Then I went to Mall of Asia just to buy toiletries, since it was Christmas all store was on sale I decided to stroll around until I reached the Cotton On store. I pick up first the eyewear or sunnies but when I reached the cashier I found the skull scarf displayed on the back, I immediately asked the assistant of the cashier to get me one ( can you picture how I am excited during that time) maybe the cashier wondered why I am very interested with this skull scarf. You know the feeling of excitement when you found something you like for the first time ^_^, that's the same feeling, the first time I hold this scarf (sound o.a but true) ^_^

Skulls design
P599.00  only
love it!
and the happy owner wear the skull scarf ^_^


Cotton On store is located at G/F Mall of Asia, SM Megamall, SM North Edsa, Lucky Chinatown, Robinson Magnolia, Robinson Place Manila, Greenbelt 3, SM Aura, 


To know more about Cotton On visit their Twitter here or Cotton On Facebook Fanpage





Follow me on:





Credit:
1. Alexander McQueen site and fb page 

No comments:

Post a Comment