Search This Blog

June 1, 2012

Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2012 Top 5 Favorite Creation

Hi readers!

Here are my top 5 favorite creation from the recent PFW Holiday 2012.

No. 1 Ronaldo Arnaldo
This gown capture my heart. I like the black color blended with lace plus the belt which make this gown look sophisticated. I like all Ronaldo Arnaldo creation but this one stand out.
Photo from source.
No. 2  Dimple Lim
If I have all the confidence and the body I will wear this fitted dress in any events.
Photo from source
No. 3 Kermit Tesoro
Another black dress :) Embellished design plus see through style made this gown look stylish  and oh by the way plus that beautiful shoes. 
No. 4 Jerome Salaya Ang
I love dress with painted style or canvas style, the cross stitch style on this dress enhance the design.

Tessa Herrera wore it well.
Photo from source
No. 5 Michael Cinco
Ikaw na talaga mother! I super like this white gown.
Michael Cinco collaborated with Bench the show title was 'Impalpable'.
Photo from source.


Thank you for reading, please visit my blog again (^_^) .



Credit to the following:

1.) StyleBible.Ph for the photo 1, 3, and 4
2.) Runway2Reality for the photo 2 and 5

1 comment:

  1. Love the Michael Cinco gown! It will make one really nice wedding dress. =)

    ReplyDelete