Search This Blog

April 13, 2011

Forever21 Makati

Hi Readers!

   Last April 08, 2011 the Forever21 officially opened their second branch in SM Makati. I was really thankful and happy they opened their branch here in Makati, now it is more convenient for me to drop by, their first branch in Megamall was a bit far. 
   Actually I dropped by in the store not exactly in their opening day (I know it would be crowded with lots of people) so my family went there last sunday last April 10, it was still crowded of people and off course so many fashionista, I also saw some models too and some local celebrities. At the entrance, my mom ask me:       Mama: "Bakit ka nagmamadali?" 
Me:  "Baka maubosan tayo" (ha!ha!ha! really exited)
   In the entrance the first thing you see (off course aside from the FOREVER21 sign) you will also notice the Bouncers (those guys wearing black tops with big muscle). Then all the wonderful clothes that I wish I can buy them all. I also love there shoes and accessories.    
Forever21 SM Makati
Accessories: I love F21 necklace
Bracelet with crystal cost 800+
Shades: some cost 300+
I love that yellow top and the skirt (this is outside Forever21)
And that floral dress in the left side
I wish this young folk will be the next Brand Ambassador of Forever21
(Oh how I wish she's the future member of fashionista society!)



     Guess what?! that day I missed buying something because it was really crowded with lots of people (nakakahilo talaga) dressing room has a  long line but my brother Leo (which I call the lucky one!) his the one who bought Forever21 Men shirt (naunahan pa ako!) my mom just said "balik na lang tayo daming tao" hala I missed to buy something for me na! ouch! (hindi pa sale yan ha! dami ng tao what more if the store is on sale I can not imagine those long line of people) next time maybe after holy week I'll be back to that store. I'll shall return! 


Forever 21 is located at the ground floor
of SM Makati just beside perfume area and
Watson. 

3 comments:

  1. I hope Forever 21 will also open here in Davao soon. Found your blog through misskatv. :-)

    I'm also Katrina from: http://mikimotoangel.blogspot.com/

    Looking forward to more of your posts! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ms.Katrina for the comment. I hope so Forever21 open their branch in Davao, I'm sure you will love their accessories and clothes. Thank you very much for visiting Gencified!

    Big Hug from Glenn:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to more of your posts. :-)

    ReplyDelete