Search This Blog

February 15, 2016

Valentines (2016)



   How's your Valentine Day? Well, if you're going to ask me, my only answer is "Oh! thanks God for the rest day". Ano ba ang ginawa ko sa maghapon ng February 14, 2016? I slept, ate, watched tv, checked my social media accounts (my fingers have no rest day ^_^ ) 

  In a year, there's 1 (read: special) day that we call Valentines day. A day not only for couples but you can also celebrate it with your family and friends. Just like Christmas you can celebrate Valentines any time of the year (read: kahit everyday pa, lalo na sa in-love :). For the single(s), just be happy, love can also be find not only with the opposite sex, but you can also find it thru the people around you like I've mention with your family and friends. Do not hurry for love or for a relationship, it will come in God's perfect time

   Now back to my Valentines day, did I receive something special today? I will just leave the photo below ^_^


Purple Valentines

Happy Valentines Day!





"We loved with a love that was more than love"
-Edgar Allan Poe, Annabel Lee





Follow me on:




No comments:

Post a Comment