Search This Blog

February 28, 2016

Coca-Cola Taste The Feeling Festival



Event: Coca-Cola Taste The Feeling Festival
Date: February 27, 2016
Venue: Circuit Makati Event Grounds

I enjoyed yesterday events of Coca-cola. The event was hosted by Myx VJ/host - Chino Pio and Radio DJ- Joyce Pring. I dropped by the event late afternoon and I enjoyed the music of Up Dharma Down, Autotelic, Cheats Band and more. The Philippine All Star dancers also perform on the stage.


UP Dharma Down
hashtag  #tastethefeeling 

The event was hosted by Joyce Pring (in this photo) and Chino Pio 
Autotelic Band
Cheats
Hello  Jim and Saab (Cheats Band)

And finally, Alden Richards the new Coke Ambassador came out and sang 2 songs from his album "Wish I May". The half of the ALDUB love team. The Pambansang Bae that captured the heart of many people. I confess that I'm an Aldub fan (you can check my tweeter account ^_^) I admired Alden and Maine for their talents, for their pure heart, for always being grateful for their blessings. 





The event was fun, full of activities and music.
Thanks Coca-cola!






Photographs: 
Canon Camera

Words:
Glenn Encinares







Follow me on:




No comments:

Post a Comment