Search This Blog

May 19, 2015

Balmain X H&M

Hi readers!

   After the successful collaboration with Alexander Wang, another great collaboration from H&M. H&M’s collaborates with the Parisian house of Balmain. The first pieces of the collection were seen at the Billboard Music Awards,  worn by Kendall  Jenner and Jourdan Dunn. Another collaboration and collection to wait for.  The collection will be available from November in around 250 stores worldwide and online.



I want to talk to my generation:this is my main aim as a designer. H&M allows me the unique possibility of bringing everyone into the world of Balmain get a piece of the dream and create a global #HMBalmaination: a movement of togetherness, fuelled on a hashtag. The collaboration felt extremely natural to me;  H&M is a brand that everybody connects to. It calls for unity, and I am all for it”. – Olivier Rousteing (Creative Director of Balmain). 

Photo from source 


Are you excited with this collaboration? Save your money now ^_^




Follow me on:







No comments:

Post a Comment