Search This Blog

November 14, 2014

Manila Fashion Festival Spring Summer 2015

 Hi readers

   The Manila Fashion Festival is another fashion event to attend to. Manila Fashion Festival, a bi-annual fashion extravaganza featuring the latest and biggest stars on fashion industry. Putting a different spin on the usual fashion shows, the Manila Fashion Festival is an interactive experience sure to bring out the fashionista in everyone (source).

  Last November 11, my brother and I went to Manila Fashion Festival, It was held at The Eye 4th floor, Green Sun, Makati.  I asked him to go with me because he owned a DSLR camera and he’s a professional photographer too. I wanted to share good photos with you guy like the photos I used in PFW SS 2015 (you can check my previous post here and here) I only used a point and shoot camera that cannot stabilize the movements (too bad I used this camera the whole event) We've been waiting almost 3 hours for the event to start until my brother decided to go home because he’s hungry and tired, I let him leave. I waited for more minutes then they announced to line up in front of elevator because the event was on the 4th floor. And finally at the venue, the place is huge; the place was occupied with acrylic chairs and wide motion screens (from left, center to right). I thought the center will be the stage but the program and runway start at the left side.

Event: Manila Fashion Festival Spring /Summer 2015
Date: November 11, 2014
Venue: The Eye 4th Floor Green Sun, 2258 Don Chino Roces Avenue,
Magallanes, Makati City


Day 1 - Designers: Anthony Ramirez, Arin, Renan Pacson and Cheetah Rivera

Manila Fashion Festival
The line I'm telling you (above) in front of elevator ^_^
Personality / Celebrity spotted: Ms. Pauline Juan (Preview Mag.), Daryl Chang (Preview Mag.), Andre Chang(Fashionista/Icon), Martin Bautista (Designer), Milka Quin (Designer), Cherry Veric (Designer), Eric Delos Santos (Designer), Jot Losa (Designer), Mat Guzon (Celebrity Stylist), IC Mendoza (Podcast Host/PR/Actor), Xtina (Model), Jaz Cerezo (Designer). 
Ronnie Cruz, CEO of Art Personas 
Before the runway begin.





You can check more of Manila Fashion Festival photos here.

Here's more decent photos from Art Personas

Anthony Ramirez Collection
Title: Machu Picchu
Photo from source
Arin Collection
Photos from source
Renan Pacson Collection
Title: Sort Sol
Photos from source
Cheetah Rivera Collection
Title: Kiss of Judas
Photos from source 
 
   I love all of the designs. Renan Pacson collection is something modern and street style, he used gray and black color which are my favorite colors, I'm also looking forward to wear one of his designs in the future ^_^. I watched her in Project Runway Philippines now I personally saw  Cheetah Rivera's collection. I also love her designs; it was edgy and If I'm a celebrity I will definitely wear Cheetah's dress on the red carpet.  


To know more about Manila Fashion Festival:
visit their FB page: Manila Fashion Festival

or you can also drop by at:

Art Personas site




Credits:

The last 4 photos were owned
by Art Personas

Photographs by: Hannah Magdaluyo






Follow me on:






No comments:

Post a Comment