Search This Blog

September 1, 2014

Globe Slipstream- Marlon Stockinger 2nd Road Show in Manila

Hi reader!

   You know by now how I'm a big fan of this Filipino, F1 driver, Mr. Marlon Stockinger (yes I kept on saying that here in my blog ^_^) . I attended all his events like Manila Speed Show (May, 2013) and Marlon's Fans Day (January 2014). I attended another road show of Marlon held last Saturday in Bonifacio Global City (BGC). Globe Slipstream is a one-day event of speed exhibitions, music performances and other fun-filled activities for the whole family to highlight Globe Telecom's partnership with Lotus F1 Junior Team and Marlon Stockinger (source)

Event: Globe Slipstream
Venue: Bonifacio Global City - 
Race start at Mind Museum and some activities in Bonifacio High Street
Date: August 30, 2014 (Saturday)
Theme: Road Show, Lotus WSR exhibition

My position. 
I waited for Marlon's Exhibition in front of Mind Museum on Rizal Drive, BGC.
The Mind Museum.
Where the activity start.
The streets of  Bonifacio Global City (BGC) turned to a race track.
Marlon's quarter.
At the event, I spotted this tent with the medical team, that's a good thing, so in case problem happens, medics are available.
Then, I look around BGC again to check the other activities. I forgot to download the events map, I asked some people, if they know where I can find the other activity area but no one knows :( What I did was I just explored the place. 
Here comes the Lotus WSR.
And my favorite part of the exhibition was the donuts ^_^
Lotus WSR, 3rd run, 5 laps.
Traces of donut ^_^
They forgot to include that Marlon also won the 2012 GP3 Series in Monaco ^_^
Hosted by Mr. James Deakin (center), sorry I forgot the name of the lady host from the left . The guy on the right is from Lotus Team.
Hello Marlon ^_^
The Racers and the people in front of me taking photos with their camera phone.
Marlon's next race is in Hungary.
Let support him, start to cheer "GO MARLOOON!!! ^_^
Thank you also Globe for supporting Marlon's race.

Follow Marlon Stockinger Social Media Account:







Follow me on:



No comments:

Post a Comment