Search This Blog

November 30, 2013

Isabel Marant Pour H&M plus good news

Hi readers!

I missed you my dear reader, I miss the blogging world, I have been busy lately, I apologized for not blogging regularly, moving forward, lets talk about fashion; I saw the autumn collaboration of H&M and the Parisian designer Isabel Marant over H&M facebook page, it was an awesome collection (check the lookbook below).

"I am flattered by this collaboration: H&M works with best designers and this invitation is an exciting honour. I aim at creating something real, that women want to wear in their everyday lives, with a certain carelssness, which I think is very Parisian: you dress up, but do not pay too much attention and still look sexy. The collection is infused with this kind of easiness and attitude. Everything can be mixed following one's own instincts: my take on fashion is all about personality" says Isabel Marant. (source)

Photo from source
and what I like in this collection




And now the good news part, H&M will open their first store in Manila, next year (yes, you read it right! whose not excited for this news?!) I read it first thru Rappler, but I don't know if the news is already confirmed, until I saw Hennes & Mauritz AB (H&M) announcement it on their website, so it is confirmed (woohoo!) Are you excited ? ^_^ The flagship store is planned to open in SM Megamall. 







Credits:
1.) Photo credit: H&M fb page


Follow me on:







No comments:

Post a Comment