Search This Blog

August 26, 2013

Forever21 Heart Ring

Hi readers!

  I have dreamed of an engagement or a marriage proposal that's romantic as like from the YouTube videos. For me, no need for extravagant proposal but something that will touch me in simple yet memorable moment. Diamonds are a girl's best friend (according to the song of Carol Channing  from the film Gentlemen Prefer Blondes) It will add excitement while the man ask his girlfriend "Will you marry me", but for me I would prefer my engagement ring as simple as possible. I want it like something symbolistic like my new heart ring, I bought it at Forever21, Makati. 
  Why heart? When the man grab the woman's hand and put the ring on her finger it means that the man is giving his heart to the woman (you get my illusion? ^_^ ). 
   Back to my new ring, this is just one example of a heart ring. ^_^



excuse for the bad nail polish :)





Follow me on:







No comments:

Post a Comment