Search This Blog

November 28, 2012

Good Memories from my Multiply Account

Hi readers!

   Transferring here some travel memories from my Multiply account. Multiply will be removing the social networking and content sharing  like photo's, video, blogs, social messaging, etc. until December 1. Sharing these to you and reserve the copy about my travel in Bolinao, Pangasinan and Masinloc, Zambales.

Mail from multiply administrator 



Title: My Trip to Bolinao, Pangasinan

Posted: Sep 19, 2007 9:20 AM

   My mother and I went to Bolinao, Pangasinan last September 08-11, to arrange some documents. Bolinao, Pangasinan was my mother's province and also it was my birthplace. 

 How to get there:


Pwede kayong sumakay sa Five Star bus the terminal is located in Pasay. The bus ticket cost P386.00 pesos each and about 7 hours travel, pero kung gusto niyo ng aircon bus the schedule is 12:30 a.m.,  yes! medyo midnight para iwas traffic from Manila to Pangasinan,  tapos mga around 5:30-6:00 na kayo makakarating sa last stop(Five Start Bolinao terminal).  May mga hindi aircon syempre less na yong fare. You can also ride in Victory liner but I don't know how much the fee. The last stop of the bus is Fivestar Bolinao Terminal or the locals call it as "Bayan", marami ng tricycle doon, sabihin nyo na lang where is your destination pwedeng hotel or straight to resort mga friendly and honest ang tao doon ( actually namissed place ko yong wallet ko sa terminal but nasauli pa sa akin) Lot of resort you can choose from, one I know is Gueguinawen Beach (it was open to public)  you can also visit famous Bolinao light house and The Long Beach resort. Ang Bolinao ay nasa dulo ng Pilipinas bantang Northwest (check map of the Philippines) In your way madadaanan niyo ang Alaminos, Bani Pangasinan (may zigzag road dito, kaya sa mga first time pumunta dito hwag kayong matakot, kumapit lang kayo sa inuupuan niyo, part ng adventure yan!).

Near the terminal you can see St. James Parish the old church in Bolinao(sabi ng mga taga doon milagroso daw ang simbahan na ito), may near by public market na maraming low price na pasalubong, may fresh sea food, meat and vegetable. May mga hotel offer 1,000 per night stay, pero kami ng mother ko we stayed at our relatives house, they live near the sea (I like the cold and fresh air). You can meet friendly people, very hospitable and accommodating. The language they use was Pangasinense (common to Ilocano Language) and Tagalog. 

Title: My Adventure to Zambales
Posted: September 29,  2007  11:01 AM

















   Wow another trip on my list. My mom and I went to Coto, Masinloc,  Zambales (exact name ng lugar) last September 22 (Saturday). It was raining during that time that's why hindi na ako nakapagswimming sa KIDZ Pool (see the attach picture,  rocky and wide river). They called it KIDZ Pool which is not actually a swimming pool but a huge river. We went to Zambales to visit my uncle Jose (brother of my mother); his working in a Mining company in Coto. Pero kailangan munang kumuha ng passes before you enter the vicinity,  kasi nga minahan ito.

How to  get there:

  1.) Sasakay kayo sa Victory Liner Bus biyaheng Olangapo mga P173.00/person ang fare (aircon) umalis kami ng mama ko ng 3:30 a.m. , nakarating kami sa Olangapo ng 6:30 then mag tratransfer kayo ng bus (ordinary bus) pagdating sa Olongapo Station ng Victory Liner  2.) Sasakay kayo nang biyaheng Sta. Cruz, Zambales fare is P131.00/person sabihin niyo na lang sa Masinloc sa bandang sakayan ng Coto. Then pagdating niyo sa area ng Masinloc makikita niyo yong drawing na billboard ng KIDZ Pool at may sakayan na ng Jeep doon na biyaheng Coto (P30.00/person) but you need to get passes first in Warf area  3.) sumakay na lang kayo ng tricycle which is 10.00 pesos lang, pagdating sa Warf sabihin niyo lang sa guard sa  KIDZ Pool kayo pupunta at kayo ay tourist.  Mag-iiwan kayo doon ng I.D. at bibigyan naman kayo ng papel or passes. Maganda daw puntahan yong area during summer maraming tourist na pumupunta doon. May cottage na ang rent was from 600.00 to 1,200 (biggest room good for a group). Bukod sa KIDZ Pool pwede kayong umiikot sa area makikita niyo ang plaza, mining area, marami kayong madadaanang falls while riding a jeepney (adventure talaga kasi pati yong daan mabato) at marami kayong madadaanang magagandang tanawin. From Manila dadaan kayo sa North Toll tapos papasok kayo sa Pampanga sa SM at Robinson then dadaanan niyo ang Bataan, Subic or Olongapo, Iba, Zambales then Palauig Zambales.

Additional blog:

Title: Market, Market and Bonifacio High Street Escapade

Posted: June 17, 2010

   Last June 09, 2010 (Wednesday, brunch time) we went to Bonifacio High Street in Taguig. I love High Street very much because the place is not crowded and it very near to the environment. I like the open area. It is also near to Market Market just a walking distance.

                                                  
                                                       Venice and I in High Street

                                          Bedrock Fountain nice piece of art :)


                                          view of Bonifacio High Street center

                                                    Me. I Love this area :)

                                                         My sister Veron
                         

                            My favorite and also my expensive footwear FITFLOPS
                                            (I am wearing the black one)

                                              My favorite Boutique VMV Hypoallergenics.

                                         Oakley shade in GForce Store

                                                     More fountain great art

                         Our lunch, we went to Chicken Inasal in Market, Market
                                                   My sister feeding my niece.


                                My lunch so yummmmmmyyyyy...love chicken:)


           That's all :)


Follow me on:

  




No comments:

Post a Comment