Search This Blog

June 10, 2012

Visual Poise Class at John Robert Power

Hi readers!


   This is a very late post, I'm very fortunate to avail free Visual Poise class at John Robert Power. Ever since I was an HR staff, I have heard and read good feedback about John Robert Power. I' m very interested to try their Personality Development course since then.   Then, I got a message that I can try  any class of my choice, I choose the Visual Poise class because my posture or stand is so bad.

About John Robert Power:

   John Robert Powers is a well-established intellectual property specializing in the teaching of personal development, personality enhancement and imaging, as well as communications, modeling and acting. It is a network of schools and centers worldwide utilizing the same curricula, marketing techniques and business practices.

   The curricula of the John Robert Powers system are comprehensive as well as unique. It creates positive attitudes about one-self, develops presentational skills and enhances employment opportunities. These programs are available to women and men and ideal for all age groups: kids, pre-teens, teens, young adults, adults, executives, aspiring business people, including homemakers preparing to take on more responsibilities outside the home." - (from JRP site)


Front Desk
Waiting Area
Hallway/Waiting Area

Our instructor, Ms. Castillo and my classmate

Sorry I don't have the picture of my actual class on Visual Poise but I enjoyed the training and I learned a lot.


John Robert Power

Branches:
Makati - 4/F Casmer Building 195 Salcedo St., Makati City
              Contact No.: 892-9511

Quezon City -  Ground Floor, Cinderella Building 825 Edsa, Quezon City
                        Contact Number.: 927-0465

Follow them on:
Facebook



Follow me on:



No comments:

Post a Comment