Search This Blog

August 29, 2011

Review Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator

Hi Readers!

    Last week I got my sample of Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator in Rustan, Makati. After the first time I applied this product (as in first application ha!) I notice this was different from the other serum I used, I notice the radiant glow in my skin it was like I was wearing make-up. 


Product Oaths:

     New Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator instantly illuminates skin tone and reduces the look  of blotchiness for immediate radiance. 

In just 2 weeks  - 62% of women showed significantly more even, translucent skin. 
In 4 weeks - 80% of women witnessed more even toned skin.
Overtime - Skin looks noticeably CLEARER, BRIGHTER, and more EVEN-TONED. 

     This intensive yet gentle oil-free serum features powerful technologies to address the look of every key sign of uneven skin tone:

1. Triple-Optic Technology
     Provide skin with a brighter more luminous look for the very first application.
2. Correct Tone Technology
    Visibly reduces uneven skin tone in 2 weeks, while anti-oxidants help prevent its re- appearance.

    Discoloration is characterized by visible tonality changes in certain places on the face and not others and becomes apparent when light on the skin's surface is not reflected in a uniform way. It is a primary concern for women of all ages, and can be caused by a variety of different factors such as genetics, allergies and environmental assaults, including UV exposure and pollution. All these factors can trigger discoloration.  

    The key sign of skin discoloration for Asian skin include blotchiness, dark spots, dullness, sun spots, acne marks. 




Pros (What I like):
1. Not sticky. Unlike other serum I have used, this one is not sticky and heavy. 
2. I didn't experience any breakouts, irritation or harshness.
3. The finished look is like I'm wearing make-up. My skin look luminous. 
4. Small dark scars in my face light-up.

White serum with tiny gold sparkles 
1st day of application - I have dark spot due to acne and some scars. Those spots with circles were scarce and very visible. After 3rd day of used most of the scars or spots light up. The 3rd photo is how my face look after applying this product and with make-up
(Look flawless isn't it?)
Cons (What I don't like)
1. A bit pricey. It cost P5,450.00 per bottle.
2. It doesn't solve my eye problems like dark circles, under eye lines or wrinkles. But I read they have separate products for eye problems called Estee Lauder Idealist Cooling Eye Illuminator which cost P3,200.00 per tube. Hope they made the product all-in-one.


Recommendation:

    My face still has some red spot and some blemishes but some were light up maybe if I used this product in longer time, I can see the best result. For one week of used I have been pleased with the results, I like the radiant glow and how it lights up my spots. Yes, I recommend this product :)





DISCLAIMER:

    Reviews are solely based on my experience in using the product. Products that featured in this blog were personally purchased unless stated otherwise. I was not affiliated with any company and not paid for any product reviews nor advertising. In instances that a product was sent to me by a company, the review will remain truthful and unbiased. Products that worked for me may not work for you so please use at your own discretion.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice review about the product. I haven't tried Estee Lauder. I hope I get to try it soon.

    BTW Ms. Glenn, I tagged you in my Play the 7 Links Challenge. I hope you enjoy the game! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angel okey thanks I'll check it tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I still haven't claimed my sample, but now I want to get it because of your review. It looks like a really promising product, I just wish it wasn't so pricey.

    ReplyDelete