Search This Blog

August 1, 2011

Lunch at Bacolod Chicken Inasal

 Hi Readers!

     Yesterday my family had our lunch at Bacolod Chicken Inasal in Glorietta, Makati. A little information about Chicken Inasal,  The "chicken inasal" is a local version of the Filipino barbecue that originated from Bacolod City in the Visayas islands south of the Philippines. It is a delicious dish of chicken parts marinated in local herbs and spices, skewered on bamboo sticks then grilled to juicy perfection. Chicken inasal is so popular in Bacolod City that there are street stands selling the chicken barbecue in almost every corner. Bacolod City and the surrounding region is well-known for its delicious cuisine that are popular favorites of most Filipinos. 

Sharing my dining experienced...

Bacolod Chicken Inasal in Gloreitta, Makati Branch. Just infront of SM Makati.
The resto
The Ambiance
Molo soup regular P 109.00

Chicken Inasal Paa (chicken thigh) P 99.50. I ate Paa (Chicken thigh) while my mom,
my brother-in-law and my brother ate Petso (chicken breast).

My mom, niece Venice (she like the molo soup) and my sister Veron.
Chicken Inasal Menu
     The overall experience was okey. I like the food, the place and I like this special occasion where my family lunch out and were complete. After the lunch we went to Landmark Makati.
Thanks Mike and Veron :)

For more info about menu and branches of Bacolod Chicken Inasal check their site here.

Bacolod Chicken Inasal : Level 1 Glorietta 4 Ayala Center, Makati City 
Telephone Number: 757-4434

3 comments: