Search This Blog

December 26, 2010

Smokey eyes in Shimmer Metal Palette

Hi readers!

   There're a lot of ways to have a smokey eye effect, I created a smokey eyes in shimmer metal palette. I used Shawill 6 color cream eye shadow. (about shawill eye shadow: shawill 6 color eyeshadow). 
Smokey eye in Shimmer Metal Palette
Materials I used: 
1. Ever Belina Pro Flawless finish foundation in 3#Oriental color 
2. Shawill Brush
3. VMV Hypoallergenic Glow lip and cheek tint 

4. VMV Hypoallergenic Illuminant Protective camouflage loose powder in honey color (Mineral finisher andMattifier powder) 
5. Fashion21 liquid eyeliner black color
6. Shawill 6 color cream eyeshadow


Step:
Step 1: First applied  Ever Belina Pro Flawless finish foundation in 3#Oriental color.
Step 2: For matte finished I applied VMV Hypoallergenic Illuminant Protective camouflage loose powder in honey color (Mineral finisher andMattifier powder) 
Step 3: For the eye make-up I used Shawill 6 color cream eyeshadow. First I applied no. 2 or silver shimmer color in my upper eyelid . then I applied kohl shimmer palette or no. 3 in outer layer of my eyes. Add no. 4 or copper shimmer palette in middle part to color effect. Then I added no. 1 or white shimmer palette in outer layer of the eyes (near the nose to add brightening effect)
Step 4:   To enhance smokey eye I applied Fashion21 liquid eyeliner in my upper eyelid to create cat eye look by extending line at least half slant or before it reach the corner of eyebrows.
Step 5:   For big or wide eye effect I added line on my lower eyelid.
Step 6:   For my lips I used VMV Hypoallergenic Glow lip and cheek tint for a plump effect.
Step 7:   For my cheeks I also applied Glow lip and cheek tint for a glossy effect.





Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment