Search This Blog

November 4, 2010

Shawill Retractable Large Brush

Hi readers!

  My FOTD or features of the day is Shawill Retractable Large Brush. We live nearly in SM Hypermarket that is a good thing for me because I can stroll around anytime I want. I enter the Watson store and this brush caught my attention because it has a chic design. Here is my review for Shawill Brush.

Pros (What I like about this product):
  1. Fashionable/Trendy  (cute packaging design)
  2. Because of its retractable features, it fit on any makeup purse
  3. Light weight
  4. Multipurpose (It can be used as powder brush or blush brush)
  5. When I applied the powder in my face it really blends evenly
  6. The handle is long enough to hold  (I have the choice to control it)
  7. Affordable. It only cost P158.00 pesos or $3.68 dollar

Cons (What I don’t like):
  1.  Shedding (hair strand or bristles easily removed)
  2.  Not that much supple, you can feel a little harsh when applying powder
  3. It not that smooth as like as the other brush I used 
  4.  Not available in international market
   Shawill Large Brush is available in Watson Store, Landmark, Makati and leading SM department stores. Available in different sizes, they have small, medium and Large (for this blog I feature the large one).

Is it worth buying?

  Yes, because it is affordable but the bristles is not supple which made me feel a bit harsh, for that I recommend you to look for another brand of brush.

  It is more convenient to use brushes than a sponge in any mineral powder because brush really helps to blend well makeup and the result... It gave a natural look. Just make sure to buy good brushes, and try the brush first before you buy it, does it harsh you when you test it? does it have a supple bristles, are you comfortable handling it? 

How about you?  What Shawill product did you try and what is your thought?



Inserted into a plastic package envelope 
Fashionable design
Not as soft as other brush I used


Retractable - slide up  then lock up with the cap

Follow me on:




DISCLAIMER:

The products featured in this blog were personally purchased unless stated otherwise. Reviews are solely based on my honest opinion. I am not affiliated with any company and I'm not paid to do product reviews.  Products that worked for me may not work for you so please purchase/use at your own discretion.

No comments:

Post a Comment