Search This Blog

August 31, 2010

My Vanity Table :)

Hi readers!

    Last night, while doing my beauty regimen, I looked around my room and decided to take some photos of my vanity table. My vanity table is one of my favorite area of my room. I make sure to clean this area. This is also the area where I write lots of stuff like my draft for my blog. But the most important use of this area is where my beauty rituals were prepared. Every time I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is to check myself in the mirror.  :)

My Vanity Table
During my beauty rituals

Mixing my night cream
Writing Pad - my favorite writing material, the Jotter Pad. This is a bundle of plain white paper. Available at National Bookstore for only P39.00 pesos. I bought this at National Bookstore, Rockwell.
I love writing :)
Box of Godiva Chocolate
Turn to Jewelry Box
My other jewelry box. I bought this at 88 store or Japan Homes Store in Cash and Carry. In this picture you can see also my collection of pearl earrings I love collecting pearls:)
My table lamp shade. Dim light gives me a cozy environment.




Follow me on:



No comments:

Post a Comment