Search This Blog

May 22, 2013

Flaunt It The White Trunk Show

Hi readers!

  I have a confession guys, I over eat lately ^_^ , I gain weight. Some of my clothes no longer fit me. I have to do something to shed those extra pounds on my body but I want to do it with balance physical activity and with good nutrition. I need inspirations and some motivation to get my ideal weight; good thing, I was invited to Flaunt It The White Trunk Show. The event is a tie-up between Nestlé Philippines and Summit Media. It is the second phase of the partnership after a May spread in Preview and Cosmopolitan magazines. The spread and event stems from NESTLÉ NON-FAT MILK's summer campaign "Flaunt it this summer." If you look and feel great, you should be proud of what you've accomplished and show the world.  

  Nutrition, health and wellness have always been at the core of what NESTLÉ stands for. The Flaunt It show complements other NESTLÉ initiatives such as the Wellness App and nutrition counseling, which show us that wellness is indeed a balance of physical activity and good nutrition. 

Event: Flaunt It The White Trunk Show
Venue: The Loft at Manansala, Rockwell, Makati
Date: May 21, 2013 (Tuesday)
Theme: White Semi Formal, Fashion Show
-picture overload-
Flaunt It The White Trunk Show
Fashion by: Preview
Muses by: Cosmopolitan
Nutrition by: Nestlé Non-Fat Milk
Nestlé Philippines CEO Mr. John Martin Miller
Cosmopolitan Magazine Editor-in-Chief  Ms. Myrza Sison
Preview Magazine Editor-in-Chief Ms. Pauline Suaco-Juan
Vania Romoff
Cherry Veric
Kristel Yulo
Jot Losa
Hosted by Ms. Tricia Centenera
Spotted:  2 beauty queen, Ms. Universe 2011 Shamcey Supsup and Ms. Universe 2012 Janine Tugonon (seated in the front row beside Nestle CEO Mr. John Martin Miller)
Other celebrities spotted: The very friendly and down-to-earth Mr. Rajo LaurelCarla Humpries, Patty Laurel, Tweetie De Leon, Bubbles Paraiso, Nicole Anderson, Frances Amber-Sales (writer, mom blogger - read: I love her, she's friendly), Daryl Chang, Vince Uy and other Preview and Cosmo Magazine contributors and writers.  
Ms. Universe 2012 Janine Tugonon and Designer Mr. Rajo Laurel
Very talented and pretty model Catriona Gray
she sang Diamond, after the runway

Designer: Kristle Yulo, Jot Losa, Cherry Veric and Vania Romoff
Model: Karina Cabiling, Ana Sideco, Jasmine Maierhofer, Valerie Weigmann, Jessica Yang, Catriona Gray and Michelle Panemanglor.


Oh! how I wish I have a slim and slender body ( like from those models ^_^ )

(Read: envy!) Anyway, they inspire me to start a plan for weight lose 
I'll start by choosing Non-fat food and drinks ^_^

Pastries, Sweets and Nestlé Non-Fat Milk ^_^
Cute Serving of Nestlé Non-Fat Milk
Nestlé Non-Fat Milk is the latest addtion to Nestlé's Milk line. With just 90 calories per serving and 0.1% fat, it's the perfect companion to a healthy and active lifestyle.
Through the years, Nestlé, the true Milk Expert, has worked tirelessly to ensure that all its milk products are of the highest quality and guaranteed fresh in every pack. 



Remember:

Drink non-fat, look non-fat ^_^




Credits:

1. Special thanks to Thei Palijo of Nuffnang Philippines
2. Mars of Planet Marsy - I met her during the event, she's a mom blogger, she's so friendly and sweet ^_^
 visit here page here. Nice meeting you :)
3. Nestle Philippines 
4. Preview Magazine
5. Cosmopolitan Magazine
6. Frances Amper-Sales of Topas Horizon (nice meeting you ^_^)






Follow me on:





No comments:

Post a Comment