Last Sunday my family went to Landmark, Makati again. In the cosmetic section I saw OMG (Oh My Golly) Cracked nail polish by Klik in Cracked Gray shade. I have read lots of beauty blog who posted about crack nail polish and that got my interest to share this with you also. I'll discuss how to apply this cracked nail polish and also add some reviews.
How to apply cracked nail polish :
|1. Apply base coat - your choice of color or shade.|
For my nail I applied Regular Love (light pink color)
I advice you choose darker shade so that it will be more visible.
|2. Apply cracked nail polish. If you use this you'll notice the polish dry fast, it looks like a matte polish. |
Apply, wait for a few minutes and it will dry and you'll notice it crack up.
|3. Apply colorless nail polish. |
Best to apply colorless nail polish, it helps to protect the cracked nail polish.
Pro's (What I like)
- Affordable - this cost only P34.75, unlike other brand of crack polish they cost around P300 plus or more. I think this product is alternative to other branded crack nail polish. Available in Landmark, Makati.
- Easy to apply. It's dry fast.
Con's (What I don't like)
- I don't like the heavy smells of chemical (mom first to hate it)
- It easily fades (especially if you don't put colorless nail polish)
- Crack design is a bit small unlike the other brand crack design is much more noticeable. (I don't know maybe it just me I might overly applied it).
How about you what brand of crack nail polish you've used so far?