Search This Blog

February 9, 2011

FOTD: St. Ives Peel-Off Hydroxy Masque

Hi readers!


      My features of the day is St. Ives Peel-Off Hydroxy Masque. The packaging stated that it removes impurities and gently exfoliates with an Alpha and Beta Hydroxy complex to leave skin soft, smooth and rejuvenated and that got my attention, I immediately tried this product. Below were some of my observation and experienced while using St. Ives Peel-Off Hydroxy Masque.

Pro's:
1. after the application  I noticed my skin became smooth.
2. some of my whiteheads was removed
3. nice packaging (tube)
4. easy to peel off

Con's:
1. after it dried I felt a bit tightness in my face. It felt like I have a hard time moving my facial muscles.
2. sticky
3.  messy
The product comes in a white plastic tube which stands upright on its flat flip-top cap.


Clear thick gel. While spreading this product into your face,
you will feel like your using a glue..
In this picture After my application you will noticed that
my face was shone looks like a mannequins skin

While Peeling-Off  (looks like a dried glue)

After using this product my skin became smooth.
DISCLAIMER:


Products featured in this blog were personally purchased unless stated otherwise. 
Reviews are solely based on my experience in using this product. 
I am not affiliated with any company and I'm not paid to do product reviews.
In instances that a product is sent to me by a company, my review will remain truthful and unbiased.
Products that worked for me may not work for you so please use at your own discretion.
Thank you very much for visiting this blog entry.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shinny :) I bought that at Landmark, Makati. I forgot the price but I think it cost around P200 plus.

    ReplyDelete