Search This Blog

December 20, 2010

Christmas Rush plus food trip in Kowloon House and Buddys Pancit Lucban Restaurant

Hi readers!     

     5 days to go before Christmas everyone is on the rush, for their shopping list.  If you’re planning to go to the mall today will get ready for the crowded people, long line of payment in the cashier, no parking space, and long lines of taxi for commuter, traffics and more to mention..

     Yesterday my family went to Ayala Center, our first stop SM Makati. My brother bought his black T-shirt at Fubu in the ground floor while I walked around the cosmetic section (near the Watson area) and I was impressed with the interior design of the place very high class and modernistic. My mom bought me a new pair of Jessica purple plastic shoes (very comfy on my feet) while my mom bought green slippers from toothberries. 
   At lunch time we only ate in SM food court, the area was crowded. I choose Kowloon House for my food. I ate Combo number 2 which includes of java rice, pancit canton, pork and sour sauce and chopsuey all cost for only P75.00 pesos plus mineral water cost P18.00 pesos. Next we walked in Glorietta, the place is still under renovation few stores is available but business as usual, other store was in Glorietta 5. We just took pictures of Venice in Red chair.  Then we went to Landmark, I love this store. I love the interior design from food courts to 2nd floor (woman accessories section) they have many bargain finds from dress, toys, gadgets and more. I also love the stationery section, I bought my 2011 planner, notebook and mini light which I can use while reading my fave book. 
In front of Kowloon House - SM Makati Food Court
Combo 2 - includes java rice, pancit cantoon, sweet and sour pork and chopsuey
Jessica purple flat shoes from SM Department store
Christmas Soldier displays in front of Glorietta entrance. Venice enjoys watching this stuff
Glorietta Activity Center nice Christmas display- Ballerina and colorful lights.
Venice in Santa Clause red chair - Glorietta
Landmark food court - in the center you can see
the December to Remember slogan of Landmark
Oh Christmas Tree oh christmas tree - Venice "I want apple" tito "no Venice that's not apple"
 in front of entrance door of Landmark
Bargain Hunter grandma!!!
From stationery section: Notebook, 2011 planner and mini light
(I will use this gadget for reading my fave book before going to sleep)
     Glad I’m wearing flat shoes though my feet were aching from long hours of strolling, so my advice don’t wear heels when shopping especially during the Christmas rush. Then for a snack or merienda we ate in Buddy's Pancit Lucban Restaurant just in front of Landmark or below the Anson Arcade building. For the meal we ate Pancit Lucban which is cost P155.00 good for 3 people and Pizza Supreme cost P120.00 pesos, soft drinks in can cost 40.00 each. The Buddies Store has a Lucban, Quezon interior like a pahiyas festival look, all in wood interior and glass wall which you can see the outside and people passing by. I love this day not only because of shopping but also because of the family bonding thanks mama!

Buddy's nice interior design. It's look like your in Lucban Quezon or like in Pahiyas Festival.
And I took this pic, that's me on the left side of this photo :)
I recommend Pancit Lucban and add their vinegar, yum!!!
Venice holding the service number. It was made of wood .
I like the sunflower design.
Venice
the counter



Follow me on:


No comments:

Post a Comment