Search This Blog

October 30, 2014

G E N C I F I E D Beauty Wish List

Hi readers!

   One more day to go and we will welcome the month of November, and then we say hello to December. So, December means the busy days come again not only rushing for the year end reports but also for Christmas preparation. This is also the time in the year that we are all busy to buy gifts for our love ones. How about this time we think for our own Christmas wishlist? Yes, I made my own wish list, since I have a new makeup traincase that I got from Sony Channel's Blue Carpet Screening Event (you can check it here) I'm hoping I can fill it with more makeup or beauty accessories. Here is my beauty wish list:



1.) Foundation - I want to try new foundation and this time I want something that has dual purpose like for example a foundation that serve also as a concealer or has SPF for sun protection. I'm currently using a foundation that I have to re-apply from time to time; I want also a foundation that has long lasting wear. 

2.) New shade of lipstick - In my day to day makeup you only see me wearing nude or red lipstick, next year I'm hoping to wear other color like magenta or anything pinkish. 

3.) Brushes - some of my brushes were too old and over used though I can still use them, I just want to have new set for next year.

4.) Nude polish - I'm collecting nude nail polish right now, I find it sexy ^_^ yes, wearing nude color nail polish make your hands pretty.

5.) Pigmented eye makeup - I read good review about Urban Decay Naked Palette I want to own one also. I'm looking for it in our local department stores but I can't spot one, good thing I saw it in an online shop.

   I'm glad that Zalora carry most of all on my wish list. Zalora is an online shop that almost carries everything from clothing, beauty products,bags, shoes, sunnies and more. It's good that you can shop even at home just through online, no more hassle of lining just to pay your items on the counter, especially for the coming holiday where everybody's going to shop for their gifts or expending their bonuses for new items. Imagine going out on the holiday encountering the volume of shoppers going to the mall and imagine the stressful traffic. For ladies, why not find all your favorite beauty brands at Zalora, take a look on their beauty items that you will surely love. So, tell me what is your beauty wish list?






Visit Zalora now! :
www.zalora.com.ph

Facebook page: Zalora Philippines
Twitter: @ZALORAPH








Follow me on:









1 comment:

  1. Go for Magenta, I think it's my favorite discovery of the year (in terms of color that works for me)

    ReplyDelete