Search This Blog

April 1, 2013

Famous Belgian Waffles Review

Hi readers!


   So, how was your holy week? Some of you maybe spent your long vacation in provinces or in an out-of- town trip, my family stayed here in the city, we have to pack some of our things and clean the house, we're moving soon in a new unit. The malls were closed during Maundy Thursday and Good Friday, my feet are itching and I wanted to walk around, good thing, malls were open last Black Saturday. I strolled around the nearby mall, the Cash and Carry Mall. My brother told me about this new waffle stall in the food court area. I love crepes, pancakes and waffles, specially if its mix with fruity flavor (like blueberry, strawberry and mango). I never tried mixing chocolate flavor on waffles so I tried  one from Famous Belgian Waffles. 




Overall experienced:

   The place:  The Famous Belgian Waffle branch in Cash and Carry is located in food court section of the mall. It's a small stall. Displayed photos of waffles looked really appetizing. The place is neat, utensils are properly arranged and you can see how your waffle made or cooks. 

   The taste:  I ordered chocolate flavor waffle (I mentioned the reason above). Not too crunchy but chewy, that's how I described every bites I made. Chocolate is too sweet for me, maybe better if I tried other flavors like the blueberry cheesecake (according to their staff, that's their best selling waffles)

   The price:  The prices of Famous Belgian Waffles are very affordable. Ranging from P30.00 to P55.00 (depend on the filling or flavor). Plain waffle cost only P30, Chocolate flavor cost P35, combination flavor cost 45 to 55 pesos. 

   The service: I like their service, I got my waffles fast. One of their staff was very accommodating, I had questions regarding the store and she answered me in nice and informative way (good customer service ^_^)

To know more about  Famous Belgian Waffles, visit their facebook fan page here.


Located in following branches:

Cash and Carry Mall (Food Court), Alabang Town Center,  Glorietta 4 Food Choices, Festival Mall, Marquee Mall Pampanga, Robinson Forum, Festival Mall, Robinson Place Manila, SM Baguio, SM Bicutan, SM Calamba, SM Centerpoint, SM Clark, SM Fairview, SM Makati, SM Mall of Asia, SM Manila, SM Marikina, SM Megamall, SM North Edsa, SM San Lazaro, SM Sucat.




Follow me on:



No comments:

Post a Comment