Search This Blog

February 6, 2013

Photoworld Asia 2013

Hi readers!


   Photoworld Asia 2013, is the biggest and longest running photography event in the Philippines. It was held last January 31 to February 05, 2013 in 2 locations, the trade show held at the Glorietta Activity Center while the photographer's convention held at the Asian Institute of Management.  Joe Mc Nally, the National Geographic photographer was one of their speakers.

  I visited the trade show last February 04, in Glorietta. My brother Leo love photography and his much knowledgeable than me when it comes to advanced photography. Different brand names of camera, lenses and camera accessories joined this event. I also discovered that like cell phone, you can also buy a DSLR camera (jelly/rubberize) case. 

Photoworld Asia 2013 - Trade Show
Held at the Glorietta Activity Center
January 31-February 05, 2013
Fuji Intax Mini Mascot
Pwede ba kita i-uwi? ^_^
Canon Lens
(One day...I will own one like this ^_^ - Canon delighting me always!)
Photographers like....
(Anong meron dyan?)
Tamron Models
(Sila pala...)
My brother also like this area ^_^
Camera accessories available here.
Nikon Coolpix Camera. 
I like the white Nikon Coolpix camera in the middle.
My brother check the Nikon giant lens.
(He's the one wearing blue T-shirt and carrying a coffee jelly frapuccino ^_^)



To know more about Photoworld Asia click here.





Follow me on:




No comments:

Post a Comment