Search This Blog

July 4, 2012

My Life According To Camera Phone: June 2012

Hi readers!

   I miss posting personal blog, so now I'll be sharing some collection of photos which I took using my camera phone and I title this as " My Life according to my Camera phone".


Above:
1st: My favorite bread from Bread Talk - kahit everyday may ganito ok!
2nd: My Daily Bag - Black Bag with chain handle
3rd: Me carrying my niece. Family get together at Joya, Rockwell
4th: Play time with my cute little niece Venice
Below:1st: My to do board beside my bed (the one in the picture was my mother during her younger year- sana ganoon ako kapayat (^_^)
2nd: Over-looking view of the city - view from a condo unit
3rd: My vanity desk - dito nagaganap ang night ritual ko (^_^)
Thank you for dropping by, Please visit my blog again (^_^)





No comments:

Post a Comment