Search This Blog

January 31, 2012

Sunday morning at the Legazpi and Washington Sycip Park

Hi Readers!

First I only planned to walk around our area with my niece but afterward since I have the energy to carry my niece, we end up going to Legazpi and Washington Sycip Park. Sorry for blurred picture, I took it using my camera phone (^_^)

Legazpi Park
I really missed this place, I worked in this area before. (see that building upper left side of this photo)
Our baby girl grew up so fast....
Venice
People jogged around, played or just sit under the tree and take some relaxing time.
or walked with family...
No pets allowed.
Washington Sycip Park


Fishes
Nice Interior
You can play "Sungka"
(may lovers dun sa likod he!he!he!)
Ang sarap mag relax, especially when you hear waterfalls...


I walked around for exercise but I forgot na every Sunday pala may weekend market dito ibig sabihin maraming foods..ahhh wala din ang exercise ko...
Legazpi Sunday Market

In Legazpi Sunday Market aside from food, there're lot of stuff you can find like organic products, paintings and more. Just visit this place every Sunday morning. 


Visit Legazpi Sunday Market website here.
Legaspi Sunday Market is located at the corner of Rufino St. and Legazpi St., Legazpi Village, Makati City
Business Hours: 7:30AM to 2:00PM on Sundays

2 comments:

  1. I want to visit Bicol... this is my next pit stop this year....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sweethestia :) Oh no thats not in Bicol Legazpi Park and Washington Sycip Park were located in Legazpi Village, Makati :) It's near Greenbelt 1 and Asia Institute of Management.

      Delete