Search This Blog

November 1, 2010

Simply Red by Chic- Nail of the Day (NOTD)

Hi readers!


My NOTD or nail of the day is Simply Red by Chic. Why I choose this color..


Pros (what I like):
1. Red color nail whitens hand complexions ( whether you have morena, fair or whiter skin)
2. Red is classic. ^_^
3. If you notice the sticker attach says "Knock Out" means this color was a hit or in demand color
4. This nail polish is affordable or very cheap. It cost only P39.00 pesos only.


Cons (what I don't like):
1. It easily cracked. 
2. Not available for international market


I brought this product at SM Hypermarket, Makati. It's also available in all leading department store and drugstore like Mercury Drugs and Watson.





Please read more of my reviews :)



Follow me on:





DISCLAIMER:

The products featured on this blog were personally purchased. My reviews are solely based on my honest opinion. I am not affiliated with any company and I'm not paid to do product reviews. Products that worked for me may not work for you so please purchase/use at your own discretion.



No comments:

Post a Comment