Its ber month already (ang bilis talaga ng panahon) and the next day you wake up it's Christmas time again...In ber month we almost feel the cold weather this is one reason of having chapped lips. Chapped lips are the result of lips for being too dry. Chapped lips can also result from nutritional deficiencies, dehydration, over exposure to the sun and cold and windy conditions. Our skin has lost its moisture retention capacity as a consequence, our lips become easily chapped. One common suggestion for treatment of chapped lips is applying Lip Balm and that will be my features of the day (FOTD). This product is one popular brand used by many celebrities and not only celebrity maybe some of your friends or colleagues have this also the Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm.
The unique formula of Carmex lip balm help to soothe, moisturise and relieve dry, chapped lips caused by environmental factors - resulting in soft, healthy-looking lips.
Apply liberally and evenly as often as neccessary. Especially useful before and after exposure to sunlight, wind or low temperatures. Recommended before and after lipstick application to preserve and restore moisture.
Petrolatum, Lanolin, Cetyl Esters, Theobroma Cacao, Seed Butter, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Microcristallina, Camphor, Menthol, Salicylic Acid, Fragrance, Vanillin.
- I like the minty flavor and cooling effect after the application (give relaxing sensation on lips)
- Affordable it only cost P99.75 per 7.5 g jar
- The packaging include expiration date
- Helps to moisturize and relieve dry, chapped lips
- No waxy-feel (unlike petroleum jelly or other lip balm product)
- I like the packaging very simple just dip your finger unlike the other lip balm that came as same as like lipstick packaging. This is also very handy, can fit to my make-up purse.
Con's (What I don't like):
- One thing I don't like in this product is the scent. It smells like the mild scent version of Tiger Balm (do you know what is that? the one our parents use to relieve body pain, might be they have the same menthol ingredient)
- One application is not enough if you have super dry lips, you need to re-apply until it heals.
Yes, I recommend this lip balm not only it was affordable I also like how it helps my lip to bring back it moisture after experiencing dryness. This brand was used by many people, not only for ladies but some men used his product as well. I'm planning to purchase another Carmex product, the one with cherry flavor, I'll just wait till I finished this jar or after it get empty. Actually I have lot of lip balm and one of that was the Blistex lip balm (which I also had a reviews about this product) and my favorite Armada Moisturising Protective Lipbalm 60+ from VMM Hypoallergenic.
Carmex Lip Balm is available in Landmark, PCX, Shopwise for only P99.75
To know more about Carmex just visit their website or click here.