Eyeliner used to enhanced our eye, to have more dramatic or sophisticated look. I bought e.l.f. waterproof eyeliner pen because I read lots of good review about this product so tried this also and the same with the other users I was also happy I discovered this. Here's my reviews for this product.
Pro’s (what I like)
- Staying Power: e.l.f. waterproof eyeliner pen lasts for hours or it’s a long wear eyeliner
- Smudge free (it easily dry fast) and waterproof.
- Smooth pen applicator: easily glides on color for very fine to bold lines.
- Price: Inexpensive, this product cost only P129.75 pesos in 1.8 g.
- Very handy: fit to my make-up purse (just like carrying an ordinary pen)
|This is my sample of eyeliner pen application. naku kita ang under eye wrinkles ko (oops!)|
Con’s (what I don’t like)
- Can’t remove easily. Must use oil based make-up remover.
- Sometimes its hard to open or close the cap of the pen.
- Be careful when opening the cap (sometime its hard to open or close the cap of the pen)
- To remove this you need to use Oil based make-up remover since I don't have oil based make-up remover I only have Ponds Cold Cream (which can't hardly remove this kind of eye make-up) I discovered that Johnson Baby Oil can also remove eye make-up.
- You have to keep this upside down, otherwise the tip will dry.
Directions of use:
Hold applicator at a slight angle and apply color to the base of lashes. Use a light touch for the thin lines or a firmer touch for thicker lines.
Water, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, SD Alcohol 40 (Alcohol Denat), Butylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. May contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide(CI77510) Blue NO.1 Lake (CI 42090).
|Here's my test. I wore it around 8:00 a.m. (above) then after 12 hours or 8:00 p.m. the eyeliner was still there(it didn't smudge except what you see in the picture the mascara I used was the one did smudge)|