Search This Blog

August 25, 2011

e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen (7303 black)


Hi Readers!

    Eyeliner used to enhanced our eye, to have more dramatic or sophisticated look. I bought e.l.f. waterproof eyeliner pen because I read lots of good review about this product so tried this also and the same with the other users I was also happy I discovered this. Here's my reviews for this product.

The packaging 
Pro’s (what I like)
  • Staying Power: e.l.f. waterproof eyeliner pen lasts for hours or it’s a long wear eyeliner
  • Smudge free (it easily dry fast) and waterproof.
  • Smooth pen applicator: easily glides on color for very fine to bold lines.  
  • Price: Inexpensive, this product cost only P129.75 pesos in 1.8 g.
  • Very handy: fit to my make-up purse (just like carrying an ordinary pen)
 This is my sample of eyeliner pen application. naku kita ang under eye wrinkles ko (oops!)
Con’s (what I don’t like)
  • Can’t remove easily. Must use oil based make-up remover.  
  • Sometimes its hard to open or close the cap of the pen.
Tips: 
  • Be careful when opening the cap (sometime its hard to open or close the cap of the pen)
  • To remove this you need to use Oil based make-up remover since I don't have oil based make-up remover I only have Ponds Cold Cream (which can't hardly remove this kind of eye make-up) I discovered that Johnson Baby Oil can also remove eye make-up.
  • You have to keep this upside down, otherwise the tip will dry.
Directions of use:
Hold applicator at a slight angle and apply color to the base of lashes. Use a light touch for the thin lines or a firmer touch for thicker lines.
  
Ingredients:
Water, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, SD Alcohol 40 (Alcohol Denat), Butylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. May contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide(CI77510) Blue NO.1 Lake (CI 42090).

Here's my test. I wore it around 8:00 a.m. (above) then after 12 hours or 8:00 p.m. the eyeliner  was still there(it didn't smudge except what you see in the picture the mascara I used was the one did smudge)


DISCLAIMER:

    Reviews are solely based on my experience in using the product. Products that featured in this blog were personally purchased unless stated otherwise. I was not affiliated with any company and not paid for any product reviews nor advertising. In instances that a product was sent to me by a company, the review will remain truthful and unbiased. Products that worked for me may not work for you so please use at your own discretion. 

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could pull off a liquid eyeliner application like yours. Medyo klutz kasi ako when applying one. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ria :) try this product parang nagdradrawing ka lang sa eyelid mo just like your using a ballpen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Glenn, thanks for visiting my blog!=) I'm glad this one worked for you. Mine dried up so easily even if it was stored properly. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eunice thanks for following my blog too :) Too bad your this product dried up past when you used it. As I mention in my tips - make sure you keep this upside down otherwise the tip will dry.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete