Search This Blog

May 14, 2011

Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2011: My Experience

 Hi Readers!

   How's your day? Mine was fine, sorry if I did not write any blog last past few day's, first I was kind of busy this week and second I was trying to connect or log here in Blogger but for two day's  Blogger was under maintenance. Anyway the good news I can now add new blog and my finger was kind of excited typing on my laptop's keyboard.

  I'm excited to document this because this was a very special event for me and It was really my dream since my teenage day :) (or should I say my younger year) to attend in a fashion show where I can see designers clothes, models and high-profile people in fashion industry. I got the chance to watch Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2011 at Function 2 and 3 of SMX Convention Center in Mall of Asia last May 11, 2011 (Wednesday) around 9:30 p.m. Thanks to L'Oreal Paris Philippines for the invite.



Philippine Fashion Week (PFW) Holiday 2011
Ticket and OP Manual of Philippine Fashion Week  Holiday 2011
Registration Area
  I spotted MTV VJ and model Sarah MeierVicky Herrera (model), the Aranaz sister Amina Aranaz-Alunan (co-founder of SOFA-School of Fashion and Art and co-owner of Aranaz bagRosana Aranaz (little miss dress up blogger), Kryz Uy (Thirstythought blogger), Style Icon and Preview Magazine Fashion Editor Daryl Chang (I didn't notice her sibling Andre ChangAlissa Martinez (Fashion Stylist), Divine Lee (Entrepreneur, Model, Blogger of Divine Lee at Tumblr) Victor Basa (Actor and model). I also saw designers like Kate Torralba and my favorite Vee Jay Floresca. Models I saw were Danica Magpantay (2010 Super Ford Model) Charo Ranquillo, Christian Dela Cruz, Marina Benipayo (she's so lovely and theres a lot of young model but she's the stunning) and lots of model (I'm not familiar with the name of the other model but I am familiar with their faces). 

MTV VJ and Model Sarah Meier Interviewed
Loreal ParisCountry General Manager

VIP Lounge
Spotted SOFA Director Amina Aranaz- Alunan 
     The star of the night and the front model was actress and L'Oreal Product Ambassador endorser Anne Curtis (She wore red gowns)The designers of the night Lyle IbaƱez and Yvonne Quisumbing, they both created a wonderful collections.  
Meet other co-blogger: Mommy Lariza, Jonel Uy and sweet and smiley Ria Hazel Lumandog.
One fashionista wore leopard heel shoes plus denim shorts
(nice combination plus a leather bag)
Line to the entrance of PFW Lots of Fashionista
Press, Media and the camera's
Thank you L'Oreal Paris Philippine for making me feel...
"I'm worth it"

-More picture on my next blog-

4 comments:

  1. niiice :) you saw many celeb and models!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Hazel - yes Hazel I saw lots of celebrities but I didn't notice Liz Uy, Tim Yap and Tessa Prieto (Fashion icons in the Philippine) but The PFW night was worth, for me it was one of a kind experience to attend this fashion event. Thank you for dropping in my blog. Hope to see you in person as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Glenn: It was so nice to meet you too. :) Till the next events. I'll update you if bloggers have something worthwhile. Yung sa Monday, its night of food and sangria and learn Spanish cooking daw.

    @Hazel: Hi Hazel! Hopefully I'd meet you personally too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Hi Ria thanks for dropping by in my blog :)

    ReplyDelete