My features of the day is Cover Girl Color Blush in Rose Silk (540) color. Cover girl make-up was used by so many international artist like Taylor Swift and Ellen de Generes.
|Cover Girl Classic Color Blush in Rose Silk color|
1. Smells good
2. Nice black packaging with Mirror and small brush
3. Size fit to any make-up purse
4. Blendable cheek color
5. When you applied this, the outcome was just look like a natural shade
6. The shimmer finish look like a glossy cheek
1. The color was not high pigmented or pale (I have morena skin this shade is good for those
who have fair skin. The color may stand out to fair skin or whiter skin)
2. It easily fade, you have to re-apply after an hour
Will you purchased this again?
Yes, I love Cover Girl make-up next time I will try another shade.
|Nice Black Packaging with Mirror and small brush|
Products featured in this blog were personally purchased unless stated otherwise.
Reviews are solely based on my experience in using this product.
I am not affiliated with any company and I'm not paid to do product reviews.
In instances that a product is sent to me by a company, my review will remain truthful and unbiased.
Products that worked for me may not work for you so please use at your own discretion.
Thank you very much for visiting this blog entry.