Search This Blog

May 3, 2013

April, 2013

Hi readers!

Top (L to R) :  BGC (Bonifacio Global City),  Favorite book for the month of April: It's not how good you are, It's how good you want to be by Paul Arden, Food Discoveries of the month:  Grace Park Fettuccine Bolognese, Bubble Gown - Dress made of Balloons.
Middle (L to R) : Touch Lamp (from low light to brighter light) from Philips, meet Hairy (mas mahal pa ni mama yan ^_^) My mother's fave pet, Me, wearing new NYX lipstick (in Hot Pink shade), 2nd favorite food discoveries for snack: Saltine Biscuit, real black pepper flavor (sabayan mo pa ng kain ng Lucky Me Jampong, ang hot talaga!)

Below: (L to R): Beauti Drink, beverage with 1000 mg collagen (taste like lychee juice), Yin Nam- Yang Chow fried rice (during Deng's birthday celebration with his family), Work and Listing  is so easy with Microsoft OneNote (you know this one? lately ko lang sya na discovered, I used Excel most of the time), For April, if I have free time, I treated my self with simple home spa (foot spa, natural and organic body spa, etc.) and lately I hauled facial masks ^_^ 






Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment