Search This Blog

May 6, 2012

Sunday at Mongkok, Glorietta 5

Hi Readers!

   Last Sunday my family decided to have our lunch at Mongkok, Glorietta 5. My young brother was not around because he attended a seminar about photography at Techno Hub in Quezon City so only my mother, my sister, Mike and MJ were with me. Mike and I chose eat all you can promo which is cost P298.00/head, my mother chose sweet and sour pork for P145.00 and my sister ate mixed vegetable with rice (I forgot the price). If you notice the picture below, there's no people around yet because we went there before 11:00 a.m. (yes! kami ang nagbukas ng mall (^_^).  

Sharing my experience...
Mongkok Dimsum and Noodles.
Check the buffet set up at the back. 
Eat all you can for P298.00.
On my plate: Beef with Broccoli, Yang Chow Fried Rice, Boneless Chicken with Lemon Chicken, Sweet and Sour Pork, Fish Fillet with Taosi (my favorite (^_^).
Plus soup, bottomless Ice Tea and water (wala lang kailangan ko lang nyan :)
- dahil sa eat all you can promo naka-two plate ako :) glutton!

    I love the food especially Fish Fillet with Taosi and Yang Chow Fried Rice. There's a lot of food to choose but I only chose 6 dishes. I also like the ambience and the service. I'm sure if you visit this resto you'll like it too. 

   You can check their menu here if your interested. Mongkok has other branches, they also have branch in Rockwell but the place was always jam-packed (only sign that this resto offer good food). You can also visit Mongkok Makati Ave. branch, Mall of Asia, Robinson Galleria, SM Southmall and Shangri-la Plaza Mall. 

2 comments:

  1. omg bet na bet ko yang mga eat all you can na yan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tambay din ako ng G5. makakain nga minsan dyan... ang hina ko naman kasi kumain kaya lugi ako sa mga buffet ^_^

    ReplyDelete