Search This Blog

June 23, 2011

PLDT myDSL’s Internet to Sawa TRANSFORMS my Internet experience from usual net exploring to 24 hours of net craving



Hi readers!

     Are you also like me who's always in front of the laptop and enjoying log-in to a social network site, chatting, checking new videos on Youtube, downloading, researching, playing games and blogging? well I have good news for you. Starting this June PLDT myDSL is doing some upgrade on their network to make Plan 3000 subscribers internet experience even more awesome. Great news from PLDT myDSL, you will enjoy FREE and UNLIMITED speed boost up to 5 Mbps (wow! Internet to sawa!) from its original speed at 3Mbps, you will also get Watchpad with even more exclusive content and you will get also 1 year Free PLDT to PLDT NDD calls.

     Now you can enjoy internet day or night without the those slow connections that adds up some stress (yehay!!!imagine you can now escape the part where 1 click of the mouse you spend 1 hour of waiting before you view the next page..(oh how stressful). Now you can enjoy fast downloads, you can watch your favorite movie like just watching your favorite program on television, you also have unlimited connection with love one in abroad thru chat or social network. Visit www.myworldmydsl.com for more information or call 171 to confirm your subscription today!
    Almost everyday I log-in to the internet, I always check my dashboard, comment box and blogging. When I was a regular blogger most of my blog were about personal stories or experience but now as a Nuffnanger my blog transform to the next level. So what do I mean? Nuffnang gave me the opportunity to create an  advertisement in formal writing because of this it enhances my creativity and writing skill. They gave me information about what is the latest and be part of a product lunched. With Nuffnang I can do what I love which is writing plus I earned.  And Yes I serve Nuffnang Ads.




Follow me on:



No comments:

Post a Comment