Search This Blog

November 26, 2010

Creating Sexy Sophisticated Look

Hi readers!

     Yes I'm still wide awake!!! It was already 3:00 in the morning and I'm still editing some document for my blog post but I decided to post about my passion with makeup, will I'm experimenting again and used my makeup and t my self again in make-up and this was the this is the out come: 

I created a sexy sophisticated look. (Okey less the word sexy ^_^)

  • First, I washed my face then applied concealer around my eyes ( I used Skin Alcemy 15 concealer-foundation in W5-6 warm toddy from VMV Hypoallergenic)
  • For base make-up - I used skin savy liquid-creme foundation in clay color from VMV Hypoallergenic. 
  • For matte finish - I applied pressed powder Sol color from VMV Hypoallergenic. 
  • For my eye make-up- I used Avon true color eye shadow squad. First I applied Sable color to my eyelid (about 3/4) then in the outer color I applied deep brown and in the inner eye I appliedshell color (see procedure above). 
  • I used liquid eyeliner from fashion 21 and for lower eyelid I only use ordinary eyeliner pencil from ever belina. 
  • I added false lashes which I bought in Landmark, Makati for only 28.00 pesos
  • For my lipstick- I used  Have-It-All color from VMV Hypoallergenic. As you notice I use more VMV products I don't experience irritation in using those products. 

step by step procedure
     I curled my hair using my curling iron..I'm wearing black sleeveless top..

All products I've used in this tutorial




Follow me on:



No comments:

Post a Comment