Search This Blog

December 31, 2015

Last page of 2015

365 of 365

The last day of 2015 and I also the last date in my 2015 planner (the last page).

There were many things to thank for, bad or good they came as an experience and also a blessing.

Thank you 2015! For all the experienced, lessons, happy moments, good health not only for me but also for my family. 

Sorry if hindi ko masyadong na share dito sa blog ko yong mga special moments na nangyari sa akin ngayon 2015, I have been busy pero yong iba naman na share ko sa instagram. Maraming salamat din po sa mga new followers ko sa social media accounts ko, kahit hindi ako active sa blog nagulat talaga ako nadagdagan ang followers ko sa Gencified FB page, again thank you!

As I describe my 2015: faith, hope and kilig ^_^ ...yes, maraming kilig :)

Thanks to all the people I met this 2015, new friends, people that made me happy (in many ways hindi lang kailangan physically nandyan sila pero they made my day bright )

Thanks to my family, my old friends and to someone special. ^_^

Photos from my instagram account - @glennygrace




Goodbye 2015, Hello 2016!




Follow me on:









No comments:

Post a Comment