Search This Blog

October 3, 2014

It take Gutz to be a Gutierrez Season 2

Hi readers!

   I love watching reality TV series like Keeping up with the Kardashians. I like following their family drama, personal stories, fashion and style and okey, I'm really checking who they really are at home. I also watched the Gutierrez family on It take Gutz to be a Gutierrez, I like the very first episode because that was the moment when Richard Gutierrez reveled that he has a son already. I also never forgot the last episode of season one where Mr. Eddie Gutierrez shouted to Mond and Richard "puro away!!" (Are we always going to fight!). Here is the conversation:

Mond: You're xerox of my style
Richard: I never copy your style Mond, I never buy what you point at.

Richard: I have my own distinct style.
Mond: Yah! Which is a copy of mine.
Richard: Where did you get this idea
Mond: Am..from my brain
Richard: Maybe you're accepting that doesn't fit you, you handed to me, right?
Mond: Chard, I styled you all your life.
Richard: You never style me all my life, I styled you sometimes.

At the end, they solved their issues. Richard says: " Our family, no matter what happened I think when we stick together, when we all stick together, when we tried to achieve the same goal, no one can stop us"... "No matter what problems we have, if we all stick together, if we believe we have one another, we can all conquer all our problems"

You can watch more of the Gutierrez family on a brand new season of  It takes Gutz to be a Gutierrez this Sunday, October 5 on E! Channel.




Photo from source.


It takes Gutz to be a Gutierrez Season 2
9:00 PM - Sunday
Starting October 5, 2014
E! Channel
Skycable channel 57
Cignal Channel 25
Cable Link Channel 33



Follow E! Philippines Instagram or Twitter for more updates.






Follow me on:





No comments:

Post a Comment