Search This Blog

September 6, 2013

August 2013

Hi readers!

   It’s the 6th day of September already; we are now on BER months (can you hear the Jingle Bell song?! ) ^_^ before I post new blogs for the month of September, as my traditional post I’m going to share with you my August Photos.

Top (L-R): 1.) “Oh we have a visitor!” – That’s me and my special friend ^_^ (captured from a CCTV ) 2.) I tried to eat less rice for two weeks of August but the following weeks I over eat again, bad me! 3.) Gold digger nail polish from OMG – I tried gold color para maiba naman ^_^ 4.) New makeup brushes – Artist Studio Brush
Middle (L-R): 1.) Surrounded with water –During Typhoon Maring, my hometown has high floods 2.) Baked Ziti from Sbarro – one of my favourite pasta dish (we’re lucky because Sbarro has a branch near in our place) 3.) New Makeup – BYS makeup from my sister 4.) New water bottle – I bring this anywhere, I have to drink water, water and water ^_^
Below (L-R): 1.) Change my profile picture in my entire social networking site with this photo – I look like too serious in this pic 2.) The best Calamansi muffin from Boracay paired with coffee, hmmm delicious! 3.) Got my Celeteque products – I went to Unilab office just to get these products (and it was my first time to explore that area in Pasig) 4.) My heart ring from Forever21 – I have a separate post about it, you can read here



That’s all, Good day!



 Follow me on:





No comments:

Post a Comment