Search This Blog

January 30, 2013

Review NYX Round Lipstick in Paparazzi Shade

Hi readers!

   I've been reading good reviews about NYX lipsticks and that's where I got my interest to try one. My sister played her makeup and makeover me, she applied NYX lipstick in Paris shade on my lips (you can read the story here). I like the creamy texture and the color, so, when I got the time, I visited the Digital Traincase branch in Rockwell. First, I was looking for Paris shade, but it was out of stock. I tried another color and did some swatches. The nearest shade to Paris is Paparazzi. 

Nyx Round Lipstick in Paparazzi
Product Code: LSS512A
Net wt.: 4g/0.14oz


Product Ingredient:
Ceresin, Tridecyl Trimellitate, 2-Ethytheyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutens, Beeswax, Mineral Oil, Microcrystallline Wax, Dipentaerythrityl Tri-Polyhdroystearate, Polythylene, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Simmondsia Chinesis(Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Polyhydroxysteric Acid, Polybutene,Perfume, Propylparaben, Dibuty Hydroxy Toluene, Red Iron Oxide(C177491), D&Red No.7(C177019), Titanium Dioxide(C177891).

Pros (What I like):

1. It has a rich creamy texture that smoothes and moisturizes lips. For me, no need to apply lip balm before applications. 
2. Medium / Even pigmentation.
3. Very affordable, got this for only P150 pesos. 
4. Smells good. For some, they might be bothered by the smell but for me I like the floral and soapy smells, unlike other lipstick that smells waxy (even freshly manufactured). 
5. I like the packaging style.  The bottom package shows the sample color of the lipstick which I can easily preview or identified when it's in my purse. 

Cons (What I don't like)

1. Poor lasting power. It easily fades
2.  The color may not suit to everyone. This color is best for those who have  fair skin. I have Morena skin color, the shade was not that much flatter on me (check the image below). 
3. Need  3 or more applications.

   Even I dislike the lasting power of this lipstick, I still like to use it (actually, I'm using it now). Someone said the color or shade made my look different, maybe because I often used neutral, brown-red, peach tone color. I think this color is best to wear this summer. ^_^


Very handy. I bought this at Digital Traincase in their Rockwell Branch.
In black packaging. Color label place on the top lid.
The bottom package showed the sample color of the lipstick which I can easily preview or identified when it's in my purse
Wearing NYX Round Lipstick in Paparazzi
More pa-cute picture ^_^ 


If you're interested to try, visit Digital Traincase facebook here.
To know more about NYX products click here.


Follow me on:



No comments:

Post a Comment