Search This Blog

January 15, 2013

My 5 Best Dressed List of the Golden Globe Awards 2013

Hi readers!

 I made my 5 best dressed list of the Golden Globe Awards 2013. I watched it last night on Starworld channel  and my eyes were rolling on the actress and actor who wore best nightgown and formal suits.

Anne Hathaway in white Channel long down.I like her hair (pixie cut), she really stunned on the red carpet. She looked simple, and clean because she wore white and wore simple jewelries like bracelets and earrings. She won the Best Supporting Actress award. 
Oh Kate, why you are so pretty!? Kate Hudson wore  black long gown by Alexander McQueen.  Nice design, I like the part of the embroidered neckline and the belt add accent to the overall look. 

Amy Adam in pink Marchesa gown. I like this sheer and elegant gown. It reminds me of the same gown design by a local fashion designer.  
Julianne Hough rock and roll looked. Mix of Glam and punk. She wore a white gown with gold accents by Monique Lhuillier. 

Zooey Deschanel in red Oscar de la Renta gown. I like the combination of the red gown and accessorized with pearls.

Photo Credit:
1. The Huffington Post - for 1 photo
2 E! online - for picture 2-5


Follow me on:



No comments:

Post a Comment