Search This Blog

January 9, 2013

Dinner at The Cafe Mediterranean, Rockwell Power Plant Mall

Hi readers!

   Last Saturday, we went out for dinner and we ate at The Cafe Mediterranean in Rockwell.  The Cafe Mediterranean offers a unique blend of dishes from the Eastern, Western and Southern Mediterran like kebabs, Meditteranean pizzas, Gyros, pasta and more. 
The Cafe Mediterranean - Flavours of the Sun
Grilled chicken kebab with rice. 
   I ate Grilled chicken kebab, it was a good meal. I love the taste and the balance of fresh vegetable and tasty grilled chicken. I like to mix the side dish vegetable in their white sauce. The grilled chicken was well cooked.

Kofta Burger (my sister's meal)
Overall experienced:

Place - I like the style of this resto. It has a cozy ambience,  wood interior and paintings add more of a Mediterranean setting of the place.

Taste - Just like what I said above, I like the food. I like the combination of fresh vegetable and the hearty meat. I also like their sauces. 

Price - Their price range starts from 200 and up, a bit expensive but the taste of food is great, it is still value for money.   

Service - I like their service, the staff were very attentive. 

 I'Il definitely go back again, to try other dishes. 
       
Tara Lets Eat!

The Cafe  Mediterranean is located in following  branches:
Rockwell Mall, The Podium, Alabang Town Center, Mall of Asia and Greenbelt

For more info about The Cafe Mediterranean visit their site here.




Follow me on:




No comments:

Post a Comment