Search This Blog

October 22, 2012

Pancake House, Market! Market!

Hi readers!

   After mama's birthday,  we celebrated my niece birthday at Pancake House, Market! Market!.  
Pancake House, Market! Market!, Taguig
My brother and mama ordered this.
Classic Pan Chicken for P152.00 (drinks not included)
2 pcs. crispy fried chicken, gravy and steamed rice.
My meal.
House Special Set for P215.00
On the plate: Taco, Spaghetti with garlic bread, 1 pc. chicken and glass of Ice tea included in this set.

Over-all experienced:

The taste: It is a casual dining restaurant that offer gastronomical food. My family keep on coming back in Pancake House because we really like their food. My siblings and I love their Classic Pan Chicken. With my meal, I like the crunchy Taco and the delicious beef and mix vegetable inside. I gave an average rating for the spaghetti (they use also beef for the spaghetti sauce).

The place: Even though they have small place I still like the ambiance and their store interiors.

The service: Staff are very accommodating. They are very attentive too.

To know more about Pancake House visit their facebook page here.

Happy Birthday baby girl!
Mama took this photo, she didn't include me ^_^

Thanks Mike and Vecky ^_^




2 comments:

  1. Love Pancake House. Service may not be great but the food (especially the meals) are really good. =)

    ReplyDelete