Search This Blog

October 8, 2012

Mama's Birthday Celebration

Hi readers!

   How was your weekend? If you read my blog, you'll notice that my family usually go out every Sunday for a get together or for bonding time. Yesterday was special because we celebrated mama's birthday (actually it's her birthday today - October 8) My family had our lunch at Max's Restaurant, Glorietta 3. 
Max's Restaurant at Ground Floor Glorietta 3, Ayala Center, Makati
My meal. Chopsuey  Meal for P197.00 (drinks not included)
This combo meal includes Chopsuey (mixed vegetable, pork and shrimp sauteed in thick sauce), steamed rice,quarter size chicken and small caramel bar.
For my family they ordered Platter Meal. For only P199.00 you can enjoy  Pancit Canton, a quarter size chicken, steamed rice and a caramel bar for dessert. (photo of Leo - my brother ^_^ )
My sister Veron, my niece Venice and Mama (the celebrant :)
Mama's happy because she got a nice gift from Mike and Veron. And my gift to her is... well I'll be a good daughter ha!ha!ha! ^_^ Love you ma!

Happy Birthday Mama! ^_^



If you're interested for the food above you can visit Max's Restaurant website here.

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday to your mum dear .
    i love eating there too ,
    actually my whole family does .
    whenever we have something to celebrate
    we will eat there ,
    :)

    ReplyDelete