Search This Blog

August 27, 2012

The Phantom of the Opera

Hi readers!


   I can't remember how many times I had watched The Phatom of the Opera (2004 film) but I'm pretty sure, I watched it more than 10 times (yes you read it right, more than 10 timesssssss!) My sister has a copy of that film on her ipod. I love all the songs, nakaka-LSS (last song syndrome). The Phantom of the Opera was written by Andrew Lloyd Webber. 'The Phantom of the Opera' in 2004 film was portrayed by Gerald Butler (the phatom), the beautiful singer and actress Emmy Rossum (she's my favorite, she portrayed the role of Christine Daae) and Patrick Wilson (Raol the Vicomte the Chagny). To know more about the film you can read it here

  Now, if you are interested and want to watch  'The Phantom of the Opera' there was ongoing musical stage show at CCP Main Theather. The show started last Saturday, August 25 and it will end on September 30 (due to  popular demand, they extend it). Ticket prices range from P1,820 to 7,280 (premium seat). For more info read it here

   Here are the list of my favorite songs in 'The Phantom of the Opera'

All I ask of you



Think of me



The point of no return




   



2 comments:

  1. hi there! :) hope u could join on my giveaway! heres the link: http://poptartselle.blogspot.com/2012/08/join-my-international-giveaway-from.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know any promos for this (free tickets or even cheaper ones)? I've been searching the net forever. Haha. I really wanna watch. :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    Mica
    I have an ongoing giveaway! Please check it out: http://smizingmica.blogspot.com/2012/08/hello-lovelies-this-is-officially.html

    ReplyDelete