Today's FOTD or features of the day is Ellana Tinted Lip Spa in Sugar shade. As much as possible I like lip gloss or balm with tinted shade and I'm happy my sister gave me this tinted lip spa from Ellana.
What the packaging says:
Enriched with Allantoin, Vitamin E and Shea Butter moisturizers.
Now even more enriched with vegetable derived oils and natural butters to help relieve severely dry, chapped lips. With high-shine and sheer tint. Fragrance-free. Paraben-free. Petroleum-free.
Direction for use:
Apply on dry lips as needed.
Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyisobutene, Tocopherol Acetate, Butyspermum Parkii (Shea), Euphorbia Cerifera Wax, Ozokerite, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Murumuru Butter, Mentha Pepperita Extracts, MIca, Flavors, Phenoxyethanol
|Using only Ellana Tinted Lip Spa in Sugar Shade|
1. Multipurpose. I can use it as a lip balm or as a lipstick. I love the Sugar shade it was like my ordinary lipstick.
2. Very affordable. It only cost P150.00 pesos each.
3. Fit to my makeup purse (about 3 inches long) and thin.
4. I like the minty flavor.
What I don't like:
1. The first thing I don't like is the packaging, why? I can't read the details of the product, the font is too small for me.
2. Doesn't really lessen chapped or drying of my lips.
What I like about this Tinted Lip Spa is that it has dual purpose I can either use this as daily lip balm or as lipstick as well. I want to try other Ellana products but I hope aside from on-line they also have independent shop in the malls.
For more info about the product just visit their website: Ellana Mineral Cosmetics
Follow me on: