Search This Blog

November 6, 2011

SuperSales Bazaar at the World Trade Center

Hi Readers!

   After lunch today, I went to SuperSales Bazaar at World Trade Center. I drop by to check if there's interesting stuffs. I saw lots of beautiful and fashionable clothes, accessories, shoes, bags and cosmetics. I spotted cheap wit and wild lipstick that only cost P80.00 each. I also saw lots of on-line shop selling their products there like Fashion Galore and lot more. I saw NYX make-up, lots of make-up booth selling it their, some price is higher but I also saw one booth selling NYX lipstick for 120.00 each while from other it  range 200-300 each. I saw pretty and fashion blogger Lisa Kahayon publisher of Scene Stealer she's selling some of her stuff , she's with her kind mom. I bought false lashes and a make-up at Lisa's booth. I also bought some accessories. There's also food sold outside and I saw cup cakes from Sophie's Mom and lot more...  
SuperSales Bazaar at the World Trade Center
Fashion Blogger Liza Kahayon publisher of  Scene Stealer. She's selling some of her stuff clothes, shoes, cosmetic and accessories.
Accessories.  I want to wear all that earrings, ring and bracelets :)
And they are very cheap too 
Food booths. Food Sold outside

8 comments:

  1. I envy you so much! I really wanted to go but I had no one to take me there :(

    Hope you had fun! Looking forward to your posts on what you got :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sayang di ako nakapunta! :(

    Good to know you had a great time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog,follow us if u like our blog and we will follow you too!
    http://s4sisterstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really wanted to check out the SSB but unfortunately, i can't just fly out from Cebu. sad. hope BU2 will be great as well!



    xx
    eden

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi to all sorry for late response. THANK YOU VERY MUCH Mica, Helen, Janine, S4 Style Aie, Eden and the Platinum batch for the comment :)

    Yes I enjoyed shopping in SuperSales Bazaar lot of great finds

    ReplyDelete