Search This Blog

June 18, 2011

Happy Fathers Day Papa I love you and I missed you!

Hi readers!

     June month is the special month for all the daddy, papa, tatay, itay, ama...and any name you called for your father. For every year this is their very special day where they celebrated their fatherhood. For those of you guys who still with your father...your lucky! you can spend more time with him...and you have more time to tell your father how much you love him.



My father Leonardo"Narding" Encinares Sr.
     My father passed away last April 28, 2011, almost ten years passed but I still missed my Papa. It takes years of grief before me and my family accepted he lost. How can we forget the most loving father who teaches us to be a god fearing person, be honest, be humble, be helpful, always remind us how education important to us, he discipline us,  he teaches us family values and lot more to mention. We have great memories with Papa. I grow up and witness how industrious my parents were. My father worked in a newspaper/media company at night and he spared his time to us by day. He worked hard for us even his health suffered a lot. Both of my parents were really hardworking, aside from their work we also have a small business here in Makati. They work hard just to give us a decent living and provides our needs. I remember when he still alive we used to give him letters or greeting cards if it's his birthday or an occasion like this. Since I own this blog I'll just put my message here for my father. (oh now my tears start to fall...)


For the greatest Dad in the world and in the universe: 

     Papa thank you very much for all the things you've done for us. I'm sorry if it's too late to tell you about this but I already expressed my love to you. I'm thankful that God gave me a loving father like you...If God give me another chance to live again I will still choose you as my father. Papa I missed the time when our family spends Christmas and New Year together. I missed all your childhood story, advice, those funny stories and I know a lot of people missed you too because of your kindness and down-to-earth attitude. Papa you're my hero, Happy Father's Day! I love you and I missed you Papa Narding...

I dedicated this two songs for you and for all the loving father in the world..

"YOU'RE MY HERO" BY: TERESA JAMES



DANCE WITH MY FATHER BY TAMYRA GRAY




Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment