Search This Blog

April 6, 2011

FOTD: VMV Hypoallergenics Lip Glitter Gloss in Berry Frost color

Hi Readers!


     Another FOTD the VMV Hypoallergenic Lip Glitter Gloss in Berry Frost color. One of my favorite make-up is Lip gloss. Lip Gloss primarily give our lips a glossy lustre. It could be completely clear, translucent,  or various shades of opacity including frosted, glittered, glassy, and metallic finishes. 


Lip Glitter Gloss

Pros (What I like):

1. Best Packaging.
    Box Packaging is recyclable. Very Eco friendly. In box packaging some notes included: 

  • "PRINTED IN SOY-BASED INK IN 100% PCW, RECYCLED and CHLORINE-FREE  PAPER"
  •  made of a GLUE-FREE BOX
  •  " We provide information that is important for you know. But if you have materials from previous" purchase and don't want new ones, do leave them at our store which also have recycling bins for used containers. "
PRINTED IN SOY-BASED INK IN 100% PCW, RECYCLED and CHLORINE-FREE PAPER"

2. In the box, it indicates the best before or expiration date and the manufacturing date. 
     For me this is really important so that can monitor (or log down) when I can throw away the expired beauty products in my vanities. 
It indicates the best before or expiration date and the manufacturing date.

3. Non-Comedogenic, Non Drying and Non Darkening. 
Non-Comedogenic, Non Drying and Non Darkening is very important

4. Very High pigmented color.
     I experimented this I apply it by 11: 00 a.m. before lunch and after 1 1/2 hour or 12:30 p.m. before I eat my lunch I checked it again in the mirror and the red color or lip gloss was still in my lips. 

5. I love the Container: Clear glass body and in a black/silver metallic cap.


6. Fit to any purse.

Cons (What I don't like)
     I can't think of anything to dislike this product.


Will I buy this again?
     Yes I will definitely buy Lip Glitter Gloss, although next time I will get other shade I think berry frost is best to wear on special occasion (color was combination of glossy and reddish-brown color). 
Lip Glitter Gloss available in any VMV Hypoallergenic Boutiques or Kiosk. (just check the store for the exact price of this product I forgot the exact amount I think price range from P1,000 or up)

Reminder: Please take just what you need
Nice Packaging in Clear glass body and
 in a black/silver metallic cap
Lip Glitter Gloss in Berry Frost is high pigment shiny color
On my lips:  Berry Frost Lip Glitter Gloss. Really Shinny Lips.
DISCLAIMER


Products featured in this blog were personally purchased unless stated otherwise. Reviews are solely based on my experience in using this product.  I am not affiliated with any company and I'm not paid to do product reviews.
In instances that a product sent to me by a company, my review will remain truthful and unbiased. Products that worked for me may not work for you so please use at your own discretion.


Thank you very much for visiting this blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment